![]() |
| le owner |
It is almost a year since that incident . An incident that began to rip my heart pieces by pieces .
People say, " Time will heal everything"
People say, " Time will heal everything"
And I thought so too . I thought if I give it some space , some time the pain will start to heal.
But , I guess i'm wrong . The pain is still there , still hurting as ever
Mungkin aku tersalah pandang .
Tersalah method nak rawat sakit itu .
Instead of eliminating the cause why dont I get back to the creator of the heart ?
Only ALLAH himself can mend the heart of its creation :)
He even said it in Al - Qur'an
He even said it in Al - Qur'an
"And when I am ill , it is He who cures me ( As syua'ara : 80 )"

No comments:
Post a Comment